Pages

8/28/2012

Makeup mess?

I do apologize for not posting anything for a while, but in a few days I'll be going to England and living there for a year, so things have been pretty crazy these last two weeks. 

Since I got back from holiday a few weeks ago, I've mostly been using the makeup I brought with me while traveling and some occasional other products I plucked from my collection. The result? Two rather messy drawers of makeup. So I decided to organize everything so it would be easier to pack the products I do want with me. It is rather messy (now), which drove me mad since I'm a perfectionist, but I just could not be bothered to sit down... until now. Long live procrastination, I know.























If any of you have any tips for some great british drugstore products, please leave them down bellow!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar