Pages

11/16/2012

So sorry...

First of all, I have to say sorry for my long absence. A few weeks after I started this blog my situation changed quite drastically, so I haven't had much time or energy to write here.

Almost three months ago now, I got on a plane to England with a return ticket in June 2013. I'm doing an exchange year in a lovely small town with a name I will not mention here for privacy reasons, but it is a very nice, cosy english town. My living situation here is quite different from my situation at home. Back in Norway there's just me, my mom and my dad. Here, we've been up to twelve people living under one roof. Just imagine - no privacy anywhere. But not that I mind, the first family I stayed with was a one-person household with one crazy member, so anything is an improvement from that. And the family is very nice, it's just people everywhere. Also, I don't currently have my own "proper" room, but will get that in December. Yay! So hopefully I will be able to take som pictures for the blog then. And I have a lot to take pictures of.. In Norway, everything is so expensive, including makeup. So just imagine me rummaging through our local Boots and Superdrug and that's quite an accurate picture of what I've been doing most Saturdays lately.

I wont make this post to long - as I have quite a lot of work to do over the weekend and too little time to sleep, eat, drink, be social and basically do things that are actually fun, but I just wanted to get this out there now that I finally had some time on my hands and an urge to write. I will probably do a more in-depth post about my experiences so far if anyone would be interested in that, and it would surely be interesting to write. However, apologies for any mistakes in this post, it was written in ten minutes so bear with me.

Other than that, I wish you all a lovely weekend!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar